Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Muscles and Closets


This weekend I had a muscle spasm. It started in my shoulder on Friday and by Saturday morning it had spread through the left side of my neck. It was so painful I had to go to the minor emergency clinic. They gave me muscle relaxers and the doctor said that strengthening my back muscles would help the situation. Kind of makes sense because I took a month and a half off during December and January. I have been back at the gym the past few weeks but you can bet I will be working my lats on a regular basis now. The doctor said that our bodies need regular maintenance. That's probably something I need to hear to motivate me! I am feeling much better now.

Forest is taking drivers ed. It is so exciting that he will be driving soon. Texas has a new law that requires he have a learner's permit for 6 months before he can get his license. That is probably a good idea. I have to say, I really look forward to the day he can drive himself to the skatepark!

I really need to organize all the storage areas in my house. I think I will start with my closet. I am thinking there must be some tips out there that can help me. For instance I have heard one rule that says if you haven't worn something in the past year you should get rid of it. I think it's a year. Anyway, I need some information before I can begin. I am storing too much stuff that I never use. It is hard to get rid of things. It kind of puts me in a quandary about going to flea markets and buying new things. I bet a lot of the stuff I get rid of is stuff I bought at flea markets. Oh well, maybe if I cycle it, it is okay, right? Am I justifying? ha ha. I like old junk!!

We are enjoying the backyard so much now that we are having some nice weather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home