Tuesday, February 20, 2007

gym, weekend, metals, niece.

I am quite pleased with myself for going to the gym three times last week, two of which were weights plus cardio. I am slowly building my gym routine back up. Also, one of the days, I actually got my husband to come along.

We had a great weekend. After going to the gym on Saturday we relaxed and watched taped tv shows all day. We totally got caught up on all the HBO shows we have been missing, Rome, Extras. We worked in the yard on Sunday. Yard work makes me feel good. The weather was gorgeous. We have been pulling weed after weed, for like the last few months. Man, the weeds are bad back there. They are coming up through the cracks between the sod squares. My mom says the best way to get rid of weeds is to pull them out by the root so that's what we do. Anyway, it was a super great relaxing weekend.

Finally getting some things accomplished on my metal line. Have three ring styles and three necklace styles. Am in the process of making sure I can reproduce them while also working to come up with more styles. I have high hopes of debuting them at the show in San Francisco in March. Fingers crossed!

My niece was born yesterday! I spoke to my brother 45 minutes after she was born and he sounded so happy and tired, having been up all night. She is healthy and cute and so is the mama. Can't wait to meet little Madeline. Why is it so exciting when babies are born?

1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I can't wait to see your new line! And ccongratulations on being an aunt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home