Monday, March 05, 2007

Yardwork makes me happy.

Another fabulous weekend. On Saturday morning we went out to drink our coffee in the backyard and ended up working out there the whole day! We watched the sun go from one side of our yard to the other. It always starts with pulling a few weeks out of the grass and then we start getting ideas about other stuff we need to do. We cleaned out more beds and started a compost pile. We went to the Natural Gardener to get some new plants. We planted rosemary, lavendar, a tomato plant in the side and in the back we planted some lovely little ground cover plants, ruellla and something else. We also planted the two crepe myrtles that the city gave us. I felt so peaceful and content after a full day of outdoor work! It is good for the soul.

Saturday evening we made impromtu plans with Adam and Victoria, they came over and we grilled out and drank some wine. Victoria hung out with us while Adam went over to play with his band at a coffee house nearby. We had such a fun time. I laughed so hard!

Sunday I worked on my book proposal, replicated coin necklaces and cleaned house.

Today I am working on my latest website project. I seem to be building a side career as a web designer! I have been asked by another person to make a website for their business. This project would involve doing similar websites for three other businesses and maintaining them as well as creating and sending out their email promotions. I think I am going to do it!

You know what's so cool and I totally forgot about? When you squoosh the dish soap and bubbles float up out of the top. That happened this morning and it totally made me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home