Wednesday, March 07, 2007

new restaurant and mole

Last night we had dinner with James' mom at Zax. I was pleasantly surprised. The food was great and the atmosphere is really nice and cozy. We had a chocolate torte (sp) for desert that was awesome!

I have this newly sprouted mole on my stomach that I have to go see the doctor about today. I got my appointment moved up when it started to peel off. It is freaking me out! It is red and dry. It stings a little where it is starting to come off my skin. What the hell is going on?

I tried out my new photolights yesterday and I think they worked really well! Hope to find the time to finish out my photography and get my website updated today. Taking a bunch of new stuff to P&L today for SXSW. I am thinking about applying to ACL this year. Crazy!

Looking forward to Marisa's bachelorette party tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home