Saturday, March 10, 2007

I don't feel old

Well the mole thing wasn't even a mole. It was a seborrheic keratoses, that's kind of what I thought too. heh. Anyway, it's benign and he just scraped it off and put on a bandaid. He said people start getting them when they get older. The brochure he gave me to take home had pictures of really old people on it. I am only 35! I don't feel old.

I just watched Stranger Than Fiction and it is going on my favorites list. I loved it! It's one of those movies that makes you feel really good about life and it was really pretty, visually, which is also something I like in a movie. And, I loved the cgi computer stuff that represented his thinking. I love when a movie does something fresh like that. I also loved that the wrist watch was an important character. In short, I recommend it. When we were in Paris, there were signs for it everywhere but it had a different title: L'incroyable destin de Harold Fricke.

It is time to come clean though, I have this problem of not being able to tell Dustin Hoffman and Al Pacino apart. James thinks it's crazy. Seriously, they look a lot alike!

I submitted a bunch of info to the book people so I am waiting to hear back. What if they just drop it? That thought hadn't occurred to me. I am going to email her again when it's been a week.

Marisa's bachelorette party was fun. She was so giggley and happy. We had a balloon blowing up contest and I accidentally let mine go and it smacked her in the face. It was pretty darn funny. How exciting to go to Thailand to get married!

I had a really good creative day yesterday. I worked on new jewelry designs from 9 in the morning until midnight when I collapsed into bed, exhausted! I made necklaces and new earrings using a bunch of the beads I purchased in London and combining them with odd little vintage things from all different places. Earrings are fun to make. They are kind of a challenge because you have to make something that involves all these different parts but they have to be small and light enough for someone to wear. It was a very good day.

I am starting to look forward to Round Top flea market! I am getting a plan together to go with some friends. I will probably be making more than one trip. My mom also wants to go. I went twice in the Fall and it was awesome!

3 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's hilarious -- to me, Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro are the same person! (and Scott thinks I'm crazy) Now I feel better.

Kristin

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Dewdrop Falling said...

Funny! That’s another one I have had trouble with. I used to get Dustin Hoffman and Robert DeNiro mixed up!

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I know you are going to do great with the book thing!

I'm with Kristin, though, re: Al Pacino/Robert DeNiro. 6 of one...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home