Friday, March 30, 2007

Goals and Garden Shows

Today I crossed a big goal off my list. I transferred my mailing list over to one of those mass mailing services. It is so cool! It gives you stats on how many have been opened, clicked through, bounced and who has unsubscribed. I love it. It took me quite a while to import and add all my newest addees and to learn how to do the html stuff. Before this I was having to send them out 10 at a time and it was taking me forever. I am so glad to have this done. Feels good.

I am doing the Zilker Garden Festival this weekend. I had to set up my tent this afternoon. Here's hoping it doesn't blow away! The forecast says that the winds could get up to 25 mph tonight. I anchored it with my homemade weights and tables. It is supposed to be rainy in the morning but should clear up by the afternoon and Sunday is supposed to be sunny and gorgeous. I am excited about the festival. From the looks of it this afternoon there are going to be tons of great plants for sale there. Maybe I can do some shopping too!

Had lunch with Celia today who may be interning for me next year. I really hope it works out. She has a great energy and I could use the help.

I feel like I have a cold or something. A few days ago, I did a major dusting in our house, including the lanterns in the living room. I thought maybe I was having an allergic reaction to the dust but today I feel that stuffy, confused feeling in my head. No, no, no!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home