Friday, March 23, 2007

Lovely day in San Francisco

Today was lovely! I boarded my plane at 8:00 and got here around noon. Despite mean bus drivers and a bird that pooped on me, I managed to have a great day walking around Pacific Heights area, taking pictures. I walked up and down Filmore Street, going in and out of amazing stores. I had coffee at an outside cafe, walked through a beautiful park from which I could see the bay. There were all kinds of people out enjoying the beautiful day, playing with their dogs, lying on a blanket, reading a book. I wandered over to Japantown and went into the Japan Center which is this really cool indoor mall of Japanese restaurants and stores. Most of the restaurants had plastic representations of their food in the front window. I had a great dinner - Uno Don, eel on rice! Then I walked back to the hotel in the dark. Just a really super nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home