Saturday, April 07, 2007

Flea Market, Day Two

Had so much fun at the flea market with my girlfriends, Dixie, Sarah, Melissa and Kristin! Found some really great jewelry. I was so excited that I came home and sorted it out immediately. I found some great pieces I can work with. It's fun to go with other people to a flea market because you end up seeing things might not have. Dixie kept pointing out all the different coffee grinders and I swear, I had never seen them there before.

After a bit of a hiatus from advertising, I decided to advertise in Bust again and the universe sent me sign by way of a customer testimonial from a woman who found me in that magazine. (Thanks Karen!) I love when you get signs like that. Also, it seems like people are really getting excited about the recycling aspect of my jewelry. That makes me happy!

Oh man, this week has been so busy with the flea market and trying to keep up with all of my other duties. I still feel like I have so much to do to get caught up! Today I will be restocking my Parts and Labour shelf. Then I have to sit down and really get busy on my next website project. Also, I met with my model, Angie, on Thursday and took some pictures of my jewelry on her so I need to get those on the site. Plus a bunch of other piddley stuff that is still unmarked on my lists. Whew! I am tired already.

Got my response on Renegade this morning. I didn't get in. I am kind of bummed about it because I would have really loved doing it. And, I was excited to have another opportunity to go to NYC. Oh well, I guess I could just go anyway! Who needs an excuse?

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Reader Of The Pack said...

Oh, I'm sorry about Renegade. Everything happens for a reason so there must be other opportunities coming your way.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Dewdrop Falling said...

Thanks Dixie, that is a nice way to think about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home