Thursday, April 05, 2007

Warrenton, Day One



Had so much fun at the Warrenton flea market yesterday with my mom and her friend, Beverly. I took a lot of pictures. Posted them on my flickr account this morning. I love taking pictures of old design elements that inspire me. Ran into my friends Jennifer and Hope Perkins with their mom, Freda and Karly Hand out there as well. They are really troopers, going all three days!

I found lots of jewelry out there. Bought a lot of cool old earrings for turning into rings. For myself I bought a cast iron griddle. I have been wanting to convert over to cast iron cookware because the whole teflon thing is just getting on my nerves! They start flaking and have to be replaced every six months. Cast iron pans can last forever if properly seasoned and cared for. I am excited! I also bought a set of hands for displaying my rings on my shelf at Parts and Labour. They're pretty neat.

I am excited to go back on Friday with my friends! The place is just so big. It would take days to see it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home