Tuesday, May 29, 2007


Man, Mondays are tough. It's even worse when they fall on Tuesday. We had too much fun this weekend and I am totally worn out! Friday night James and I made enchiladas and margaritas and hung out in our backyard. Heaven! Saturday night we went out to celebrate Victoria's birthday with dinner at Chez Nous and drinks at Long Branch. While we were at Long Branch, I practiced some time delay photography. The above photo was my favorite of the evening. The rest are on my flickr page. Sunday we hung out with our friends, Kristin and Scott. Kristin made awesome pizza and Scott made great margaritas. After dinner we played games on their WII (is that how it's written?). I want one of those gaming systems! Monday we had our rotating game night with friends. Clint and Dixie hosted this time and bbq'd for us! We played Scattergories. It was a fun fun weekend.
This morning I got up super early and Forest and I went down to the community college to start getting him enrolled to take classes for the summer. He can do dual credit courses where he gets credit for high school and college. So cool! On the way home we stopped in for a few items at Target and he filled out an application for a summer job. He is growing up!
Today I am working in the studio, making new necklaces. I am hoping for some good dry weather this week so I can do another resin batch. The last project was so fun. They sold so quickly I didn't even get them on the website. Maybe this time I will make more! Resin projects are so fun. But, resin really stinks so I won't be making this a long time line.
I actually did get around to soldering in my studio last week. I wasted so much fuel before realizing that I needed softer solder. I am at least glad that I can have the patience with myself to realize that it will just take time to figure out how to make my ideas a reality. It is such a learning experience. Yeah, another one of those. Damn!
Since the Sopranos is coming to a close, we have been rewatching the series from the beginning which has been pretty cool. I can't believe how many story lines come full circle in that series. What an amazing show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home