Sunday, April 29, 2007

King William Fair


My show yesterday was so much fun. My friend, Anne Marie, told me about it. It's been going on for many years and coincides with Fiesta, a week long celebration in San Antonio. There was a fun parade in the morning. People were wearing colorful head dresses and exchanging funny medals. They were cracking confetti eggs on each other's head so everyone had confetti in their hair. The fair is held in this neighborhood of big old beautiful mansions on tree-lined streets. My friend Liz and I requested booths next to each other and it was so much fun to hang out with her all day! I posted a bunch of pictures on my flickr page.

Today I am feeling super inspired to make new jewelry. I cleaned my studio this morning. It seriously needed it.

Friday night was nice. Hung out with James and he played me two of his latest mixes, old country music and do-wop. We practiced dancing to the country music. I taught him the two step. It was really fun.

1 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I love dancing! I always want to go out dancing but I don't do it very often. I don't know the two-step, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home