Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Family Time

Have been enjoying hanging out with my sister. She is coming back from a short trip to Houston today and will have to leave for home tomorrow. It's been nice to hang out with her. I just love my sister. She is one of my favorite people on earth. Such a righteous chick.

We went home for a couple of days last week so Crystal could see my parents. I went to my parent's back pasture in search of some new display piece for my shelf at Parts and Labour. My brother, Jeff, climbed through a pile of old wood and found an old cabinet door for me. Perfect! I will post a picture when it is up.

My niece is so cute! I "helped" out a lot by holding the baby as much as possible. She is just the sweetest little baby ever! Yes, I am gushing. She gets these very adorable, thoughtful looks on her face. And, I love the way she moves her arms and legs around. Sigh.


Spent a bunch of time in the studio on Sunday coming up with new silver charm necklaces. Will put them up on the site soon.

Had to go to the eye doctor yesterday. I got the idea to take a bunch of pictures of myself in the glasses I liked so that I could look at them at home and decide. It is always so hard to pick out glasses because you can't see how you really look in them - well, if you are as blind as I am, you can't. So anyway, I am excited because I picked out a really cute pair. I am cannot wait to have new glasses. I am so tired of the ones I have been wearing and repairing for the last three years!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home