Friday, April 20, 2007

New Display at Parts & Labour

I got my new display up at Parts and Labour. Check it out. It's the old kitchen cabinet door my brother dug up for me:

I found the little hands at the Warrenton flea market.

I decided to give Etsy another try. I tried it about a year ago with no luck but recently I have been hearing rave reviews from several friends and yesterday a customer wrote me to ask if I sold there. So, I guess I need to try it one more time! We'll see. It shouldn't be too hard to just add new stuff there when I put it on my website.

Yesterday I got busy making new earrings. Came up with a bunch of prototypes which will probably sit on my bulletin board for a few days until I decide what makes the cut.

We went to see Grindhouse on Wednesday night. I actually liked it! The first movie was definitely gory and I had to close my eyes a few times. Loved the Tarantino movie. His movies have great female characters. I have always been a fan. Plus, I really like his connection with Austin.

Looking forward to Citywide Garage Sale this weekend! Also, my friends from high school, Katy and Barry will be in town. We will be celebrating Barry's graduation from the UT MBA program. And, a little crafting get together with a few close friends. It's going to be a fun weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home