Friday, May 11, 2007

New Jewelry, Pain and Hot Weather Pledge

This week has been full on creative (with a little pain - see below). I have made SO much new jewelry. Fun fun! Today I am sitting my butt in my chair and putting new stuff on the website. I swear!!

I have been having some trouble with my neck and shoulders again. I have been taking this body pump class with my friend Hope at my gym and I think I just pulled a muscle or something. I am sure my profession doesn't help matters. Anyway, it's been giving me a lot of pain this week. I've had to visit the massage lady, take loads of magnesium, do hot and cold compresses, pop muscle relaxers, moan and complain. It's been tough! Oh yeah, I have also had to relax and not do anything at certain times, which KILLS me. I cannot stand to be idle. I am feeling super behind on some of my duties this week! Also, due to my stupid neck and shoulder pain, I was really sad to have to miss Hope's art show at the Hideout last night. I find her work delightful and I was dying to see "Biggie goes to Dairy Queen" in person!

Had coffee with Kristin on Wednesday and lunch with Liz on Thursday. Both times it was so nice to sit outside enjoying the last of the good weather. Soon it's going to be evil hot. I am going to try to continue my zen attitude this year about the heat. I am just going to be okay with it. I am going to dress light. I am not doing any outdoor shows this summer. It's going to be okay! Also, I pledge to go swimming more often this summer. I did not do enough of that last year.

Speaking of organizing (were we?), I just found a great use for these two vintage drawer liners that my mom gave me last year! They are perfect for holding all my little jump rings, head pins and other findings. I love pretty storage solutions.


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Reader Of The Pack said...

I did not swim at all last summer. I love swimming.

Let's go swimming!

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Reader Of The Pack said...

P.S. I hope you feel better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home