Tuesday, June 12, 2007

This blog is closed!

Blog is now here.

I have decided to downsize a bit on the blog thing. I was publishing to three places and now I am taking it down to two - the OT blog and the MySpace blog. It will just make blogging a little less time consuming. I do the MySpace blog to keep up with my family. So, I hope everyone will follow me over to the new location above. And I hope my friends will keep commenting. I turned the comments on on the OT blog. I don't know why I never did that before. If I have your blog listed on the side bar, please let me know if it is alright to list it on the OT blog side bar. It is a little more public being that it is connected to my website so I don't want to put a link over there if anyone is uncomfortable with it. Okay, enough rambling out of me!

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger tiny robot said...

Dewdrop: We'll miss this blog, but we'll be happy to migrate. We at HN would be honored to be linked on OT. We'll update your link on our page.

Keep bloggin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home